× Members

Returned ESA form back to the wrong address

More
5 years 11 months ago #212093 by whaha
Hi,

I posted the ESA medical form back on Friday the 10th to the Wembley Centre (HA9 0NP) as required on their reminder letter and just noticed that on the prepaid envelope a different address is presented (WV98 1SJ). I have a lot of documents to send back so I just bought another envelope from the post office and returned them to the address at the top of the reminder letter and never noticed that it's different from the prepaid one!

As the Wolverhampton address is just a Mailing handling site does it mean that the forms will then forward to the Wembley address still so it should be ok to send them straight back to the Wembley centre? Ultimately they stated on the reminder letter they want us to send them to the their Wembley office.

Any helps would be greatly appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #212141 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Returned ESA form back to the wrong address
whaha

I see you got advice on another forum over the weekend, how did you get on?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 11 months ago #212144 by whaha
Hi Gordon

I rang them up this morning and the gentleman on the phone kindly confirmed to me it's fine to post the form back to the Wembley center. Although he said that they still have not received it yet and advised me to call back tomorrow to check again.

Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.