× Members

PIP review query

More
5 years 11 months ago #212109 by Feelinghopeless
PIP review query was created by Feelinghopeless
Hi, the deadline for my PIP review was 10 April. I followed your guides and enclosed the relevant medical evidence including a letter from psychiatrist recommending strongly that I not be called for face to face assessment (haven't had to in the past). I phoned DWP a week after deadline and was told 'yes it's been completed'. Not sure what that means. I still have not heard anything. I don't answer phone so don't know if they have tried to call. I'm still being paid. If no assessment and if no change to previous award, do they have to write to me to confirm or is it a case of not needing to contact me unless I contact them? My award is til April 2019. Not sure if saying it's completed means they simply finished scanning it on to their computer or whether they have made a decision. Every day I look out for the brown envelope. At my wits end. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #212156 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP review query
Mad Cow

I would have expected you to have heard about an assessment by now, I would contact the DWP again for an update or if you know the Assessment Provider for your postcode, give them a call for confirmation that they have produced a report and sent it back to the DWP.

Capita
www.capita-pip.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

IAS (formerly ATOS)
www.mypipassessment.co.uk/contact-us/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Feelinghopeless

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.