× Members

making PIP assessment appointment

More
6 years 4 days ago #212449 by Flutter-by
making PIP assessment appointment was created by Flutter-by
Hi,
After two last minute cancellations by Atos of PIP home assessment, now been given new date by post. This date not at all good for me, as have something day before and know energies will be right down the next day.
I had given times when my support person could not be there and they've taken that onboard, It's just not a good day for me to manage it. I've not cancelled an appointment so far, but would like to change this one. Can I do that easily or do I need a serious reason, GP's note and health reason?

If I request a change in date this time where does that leave me if by any chance (but hopefully not) I could not make the next one for legitimate reasons?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 days ago #212458 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic making PIP assessment appointment

Flutter-by wrote: If I request a change in date this time where does that leave me if by any chance (but hopefully not) I could not make the next one for legitimate reasons?
Thanks

Providing this is the first appointment you are moving and you have not failed to attend a previous one, then you should not have any problems moving this one but make sure you book the new one while you are on the phone to ensure it is for an agreeable date, if at all possible.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.