× Members

PIP HOMER

More
5 years 11 months ago #212475 by laura.dorans
PIP HOMER was created by laura.dorans
how do you request a PIP Homer for a medical,i have done the first part of phoning up and asking for the forms to be sent out

scottishlemonade

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #212489 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP HOMER

scottishfruits wrote: how do you request a PIP Homer for a medical,i have done the first part of phoning up and asking for the forms to be sent out

You will need the support of your GP to write a letter to the Assessment Provider explaining in unambiguous terms why you cannot attend at their offices.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 11 months ago #212490 by laura.dorans
Replied by laura.dorans on topic PIP HOMER
I can only attend assessment centres where am near toilets all the times as if I don't go straight I have an accident and it is stated in my ESA form but it's different assessment centres

scottishlemonade

More
5 years 11 months ago #212496 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP HOMER

scottishfruits wrote: I can only attend assessment centres where am near toilets all the times as if I don't go straight I have an accident and it is stated in my ESA form but it's different assessment centres

This may not be enough for a home assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.