× Members

ESA point scoring

More
5 years 8 months ago #216541 by innjan
ESA point scoring was created by innjan
Can anyone help please ? I am trying to make a mandatory reconsideration on behalf of my daughter.I have repeatedly asked to be provided with the point scoring from the decision maker and through her UC journal they are saying they have given me everything they have. I have also phoned them about same .So where are the points from the decision maker so we can raise our complaint in the reconsideration request ? Also can anyone please confirm that this can be used as a reason for submitting the reconsideration late ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #216554 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA point scoring
innjan

You need to ask for the UC85 if she had a face to face assessment or the UC85A if she did not. These should list the points recommended by the assessor.

What was the Decision? Fit for Work, Limited Capability for Work or Limited Capability for Work Activity?

Have you got a copies of the UC83(a) and UC83(b)?

You can also ask for a written Statement of Reasons from the Decision Maker but if they are saying you already have all of the information then this may not be produced.

Yes, failure to explain the Decision should be accepted as Good Cause for the MR being Late.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.