× Members

PIP mandatory reconsideration & Appeal

More
5 years 9 months ago #216594 by Bimmy
hi there,

I applied for PIP and received 0 points (despite having MS!!). Anyway, I asked for a mandatory reconsideration and they sent me another letter which looked exactly like the first refusal except they went into more detail.

I was going to appeal, but apparently I have to have a letter that says Mandatory Reconsideration on it. I haven't received this - so what now? Is it still ok to appeal?

Thanks!
G

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #216626 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP mandatory reconsideration & Appeal
Bimmy

You need to contact the DWP office dealing with your claim and ask for two copies of the MR Notice to be sent to you.

Your appeal will not be accepted without your sending one of these MR Notices with your appeal request.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.