× Members

pip f2fl

More
5 years 9 months ago #216655 by js
pip f2fl was created by js
last week I sent my pip form in with quite a lot of supporting evidence when do they do paper based assessments one of my conditions is emotional unstable personality disorder among other physical conditions having emotional unstable personality disorder means that under stress I struggle to regulate my emotions and can self harm have angry out bursts and can attempt suicide someone from a mental health charity I have had support from wrote a supporting letter explaining that she feels a f2f would be detrimental to my health If you can give me any advice around this I will be very grateful

J

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #216668 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip f2fl
Jackie

I am afraid there is no clear procedure for a Paper Based Review, the primary requirement for a PBR is that there is sufficient information available for the assessor to make a recommendation to the DWP, however, this needs to be modified by the risk of harm to the claimant.

I'm afraid you will have to wait and see what happens and then take appropriate action if you need to.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.