× Members

pip MR or appeal

More
5 years 9 months ago #216663 by laura.dorans
pip MR or appeal was created by laura.dorans
when putting in a letter to the dwp saying the disagree with the points saying the amount of points you think you should of been awarded is this for mandatory reconsideration or for appealing - I seen something on the site but am not sure so am just checking

scottishlemonade

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #216677 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip MR or appeal

scottishfruits wrote: when putting in a letter to the dwp saying the disagree with the points saying the amount of points you think you should of been awarded is this for mandatory reconsideration or for appealing - I seen something on the site but am not sure so am just checking

You have to first request a Mandatory Reconsideration from the DWP if that is not successful then you can request an appeal from the Tribunal Service.

Can I refer you to my answer to your post last week when you told us that your claim was unsuccessful.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=topic&catid=10&id=123662

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 9 months ago #216682 by laura.dorans
Replied by laura.dorans on topic pip MR or appeal
I am in the process of putting together a mandatory reconsideration but am unsure if you can do the points thing or not

scottishlemonade

More
5 years 9 months ago #216685 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip MR or appeal

scottishfruits wrote: I am in the process of putting together a mandatory reconsideration but am unsure if you can do the points thing or not

Yes, you need to explain what points you think you should have scored and why.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.