× Members

Telephone interview

More
5 years 9 months ago #216761 by dockerman
Telephone interview was created by dockerman
Hi everyone
I have just received for the first time, A notice of compliance telephone interview as i am on ESA and PIP, Just wondering if somebody could enlightened me to what this all means is it something new they have come up with. because all ways before i had a letter to attend myself in front of a health nurse with atos or capita. I would be grateful for any information on this
Kind Regards
ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #216765 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Telephone interview
Ben

This normally means that something has been flagged in regard to your claims or you have been reported to the Benefit Fraud line.

Have you started or stopped any work recently?

Received any lump sums?

Have you living arrangements changed?

You can try contacting the JC+ advisor for more information.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 9 months ago #216774 by dockerman
Replied by dockerman on topic Telephone interview
Hi Gorden
no i have not worked since 2012
i have not received any lump sums i have very little in the bank in fact, and i have been at the same address for 35 years the tele phone interview is not untill 20/9/2018 the letter says i need my documents bank statements savings and investments private pensions earnings property details and imigration status with me when they phone because the last time i was up in front of the board was 2 years ago so i thought they were do phone interveiws instead i am not sure.

More
5 years 9 months ago #216779 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Telephone interview
Ben

This is definitely not a reassessment of your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 9 months ago #216794 by dockerman
Replied by dockerman on topic Telephone interview
Thanks for that gorden
i got very worried when i saw benefit fraud which i would not dream of doing. then you started thinking about overpayments over the years it worries you , so i rang the citzens advise bureau explained to them the letter i had received its more likely something has been flagged up could be anything if it was benefit fraud the letter would have stated interviewed under caution. but thank you for getting back to me
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
5 years 9 months ago #216802 by carole
Replied by carole on topic Telephone interview
Ben I had one of those recently it was in regard to the voluntary work that i do. I rang the number on the letter the same day so i didn't get myself stressed out waiting for 2 weeks for the call. It was fine the guy was friendly and it was just a short chat and all sorted, try not to worry
all the best
Carole

The following user(s) said Thank You: dockerman

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.