× Members

Face to Face assessment report

More
5 years 8 months ago #216955 by Tramelia
Face to Face assessment report was created by Tramelia
Hello, I would be most grateful for any help. Just over 2 weeks ago, I had my face to face assessment at home. I must admit, I do always think the worst, so am thinking that I will have to ask for a mandatory reconsideration. With that in mind, should I phone the DWP now, to ask for a copy of my face to face assessment, so that I can be for warned about any inconsistencies, although I do not want to make waves if it is the wrong thing to do? Also, can you tell me please, when they do write to me with the decision, will I get a copy of the decision makers report, or do I have to request that one separately as well? Obviously, if I do have to go for a mandatory reconsideration, waiting for these reports all take time, and I do not imagine that they will be quick in sending them out. Any help given would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
Tramelia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #216996 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Face to Face assessment report
Tramelia

You can request the assessor's report no, contact the DWP office dealing with your claim. The DM's report or Statement of Reasons is included as standard with the Decision Letter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tramelia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.