× Members

Marriage: Change of circumstances advice

More
5 years 6 months ago #219213 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Marriage: Change of circumstances advice
Verlaine

I'm afraid we do not offer advice on completing this form, it really should be quite straightforward but if you get stuck then come back to the forum.

Check with the office dealing with your claim for a return date, I would expect that they will give you at least a couple of weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: belarion

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #219215 by Gordon

Verlaine wrote: BTW. An unrelated issue: I don't seem to be receiving notification emails as previously
when you reply to these forum posts. Have check all spam folders my end etc.
Why might this be? Do a setting here need to be changed? I can't find this.

I don't know why but we appear to have removed the option to follow a topic, which is what generates the emails.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: belarion

More
5 years 6 months ago #219216 by belarion
Replied by belarion on topic Marriage: Change of circumstances advice
Ok, thanks Gordon.

Any idea about the matter of submitting bank statements/ balance details currently?

Can these be printed ones from online banking?

More
5 years 6 months ago #219218 by Gordon
Verlaine

They are usually acceptable but you need to ask the DWP.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.