× Members

Today I had my pip assessment

More
5 years 7 months ago #218491 by Gill
Today I had my pip assessment was created by Gill
Hi everyone , well today was f2f assessment at home it was very stressful but thankfully only lasted 30 mins . The nurse assessor was very nice and and really just went over the form with me and did a few physical checks . I'm not sure i will be fairly assessed for my mobility us everything she asked me to do was not related to post chemotherapy peripheral neurophathy. Now its a waiting game now for the brown envelope to pop thru my Door . Thank you to this site tho us it well prepared me to what the assessment would be like

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #218493 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Today I had my pip assessment
Gill

You should be able to request a copy of the assessment report next week by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gill

More
5 years 7 months ago #218918 by Gill
Replied by Gill on topic Today I had my pip assessment
Well I've called dwp today they are going to send me my assessment report out in the post !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, brian archer

More
5 years 7 months ago #219000 by brian archer
Replied by brian archer on topic Today I had my pip assessment
Hi all had my assessment to day, unbelievable. Whent in and sat down f2f,lovely lady very friendly, she was a paremedic.she asked me a couple of questions, about my self And I did a couple of exercises I.e.neck exercises, lift my arms, reached down to my shins whilst, sitting. She said she had it all on the system. That was it!!,, Twenty five minutes in total. Question...Is
This good or bad,it was like seeing my own doctor.we will see,I will keep you all informed. A huge thank you to all the team for a exceptional job as always in helping me prepare. Good luck to all. Puffer???. Forgot to mention my ailments. Emphysema, peripheral neuropathy, and Osteo arthritis. Apart from that I'm champion. Keep smiling guys.

More
5 years 6 months ago #219020 by Gill
Brian your assessment sounds very much like mine . My assessor was a nurse she was very good and asked me to do the same exercises us you . Brian I would call dwp and update them on your ailments explain under the circumstances you forgot to tell them . It could gain you some points . Good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: brian archer

More
5 years 6 months ago #219187 by Gill
Well today I received the assesors report . If the decision makers go with the assesors report I've scored 9 points for daily living and 12 points for mobility . What does anyone else think? Thanks Gill

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.