× Members

“Compliance Visit”

More
5 years 7 months ago #219203 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic “Compliance Visit”
T

I assume that they do not believe that your current living arrangements contravene the terms of your ESA, so it will only be an issue if you change those arrangements, although I would not be surprised if the DWP revisit this situation on a regular basis.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #219240 by tpm72uk
Replied by tpm72uk on topic “Compliance Visit”
Thanks Gordon, I wouldn’t be surprised either, but I’ve nothing to hide. It’s left me feeling like I’ve been assaulted in my own home & am now going to have my every move watched.
The following user(s) said Thank You: s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk

More
5 years 7 months ago #219361 by angel*1
Replied by angel*1 on topic “Compliance Visit”
I'm sorry you've had to go through this. I believe visits like this are going to become commonplace from now on. I will try to remember that sometimes it can result in a positive outcome.

Your comment about being watched is shared by many. Don't let it get you down. :)

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #219387 by Judy
Replied by Judy on topic “Compliance Visit”
This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

More
5 years 7 months ago #219410 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic “Compliance Visit”

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.