× Members

tribunal

More
5 years 6 months ago #219053 by geo.k23
tribunal was created by geo.k23
Hi i would like advise please my sister goes to a tribunal at the end of this month can any of her family that accompanies her have any input as to how her condition affects her would we be allowed intro the tribunal with her and speak on her behalf regards George.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #219097 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic tribunal
Geo

Yes they can and they should be allowed time at the end of the hearing to provide any information that has not already been covered and that they think is relevant, however, this won't be a long time so I would suggest they prepare a bullet-pointed list of the issues which they can cross off as the hearing proceeds.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: geo.k23

More
5 years 6 months ago #219146 by geo.k23
Replied by geo.k23 on topic tribunal
thank you very much gordon for your reply my sister has been very ill for a number of years now after being on anti depressants for many years then coming of them her life is in bits she was getting dla but when applying for pip she lost everything if all fails at the tribunal fingers crossed it will go ok but if not can she apply again as i dont think she was helped very much when filling out her pip form any advise would be very much appreciated regards George

More
5 years 6 months ago #219155 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic tribunal
Geo

She can re-apply immediately, there is no waiting time for a new PIP claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: geo.k23

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.