× Members

PIPS

More
5 years 6 months ago #219233 by JF
PIPS was created by JF
Was just awarded higher rate mobility because of the court ruling but at the same time they have reduced my care from high to standard. My assessment was two years ago when i got higher rate care for 5 years, but they have suddenly taken some points away, but I have not been re-assessed by letter or by interview. Can they do this with no re-asssessment?.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #219243 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIPS
JF

My understanding was that nobody's award would be reduced as a result of the Mobility review process and I can't think why receiving points for Going Out would have a negative impact on your Daily Living award.

I would start by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim for an explanation, although they may be limited as the team doing this are hidden away somewhere and separate from the day to day PIP staff.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.