× Members

PIP renewal

More
5 years 1 week ago #230259 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP renewal

angelcake wrote: Hi Gordon,

I'm concerned about the privacy of my posts in regard to my claim, would it be possible to send you a private message?

Thank you
AC

No, this facility does not exist but if you mark the post clearly as confidential then I can set it so that only you and I can read the content.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #230270 by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic PIP renewal

angelcake wrote: Hi Ellen, Sorry for late reply, sorry to hear your story, it seems that medical evidence and medical opinion counts for nothing. iunfortunately the only thing you can do is appeal it if you're not satisfied

When I asked for a MR they changed it to 5 years! I was really shocked as I had already started filling in the appeal form.

More
5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #230322 by angelcake
Replied by angelcake on topic PIP renewal
This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 5 years 1 week ago by Gordon.

More
5 years 1 week ago #230334 by Gordon
AC

I've replied at the end of your post.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #230348 by angelcake
Replied by angelcake on topic PIP renewal
This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 5 years 1 week ago by Gordon.

More
5 years 1 week ago #230360 by Gordon
answered

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.