× Members

PIP ASSESSMENT AND DWP/DFC

More
5 years 7 months ago #219399 by Greg
PIP ASSESSMENT AND DWP/DFC was created by Greg
Hello ,

l had my PIP assessment a couple of weeks ago and the assessor said she should not have been there at my home as it was clear to see the difficulties l was in . The assessment was recorded with the assessor getting a copy of the assessment and ourselves keeping a copy. It was noticed she wrote l could not walk more than 10 metres. What is the likelihood of DWP / DFC writing something different and what could my chances be with all the evidence l have ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #219420 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP ASSESSMENT AND DWP/DFC
Greg

You really need to see the assessment report to get a feeling for what award might be made, contact the DWP office dealing with your claim to request a copy.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.