× Members

PIP

More
5 years 7 months ago #219425 by debbie
PIP was created by debbie
I was due to have my face to face assessment today at 1.15 , at 12.00 i received a call saying that this was going to have to be cancelled and re booked. This is outrageous I suffer with mobility issues and severe depression and the stress that this PIP has caused has unbearable and put a lot on my mental health and then to cancel it is cruel < Anyone else had any problems like this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #219433 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP

debbie wrote: I was due to have my face to face assessment today at 1.15 , at 12.00 i received a call saying that this was going to have to be cancelled and re booked. This is outrageous I suffer with mobility issues and severe depression and the stress that this PIP has caused has unbearable and put a lot on my mental health and then to cancel it is cruel < Anyone else had any problems like this

It's not common but it does happen, my guess is that the assessor for your interview is sick today.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 7 months ago #219436 by housemouse93
Replied by housemouse93 on topic PIP
Yes, happened to me this week with barely an hours notice. I asked why and was given several vague reasons, all different. If it wasn’t for having read it here on the forum, I’d have been more distressed and thought it was just me. Hope it’s ok to say Gordon, try and stay calm at the ftf, if you say no, explain the difficulties you have.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.