× Members

Proof of Posting and new Freepost DWP ESA Addresse

More
5 years 7 months ago #219458 by Ditzee
I recently requested ESA3 form due to change in personal circumstances which may affect me Income Related ESA. The address handwritten on the reply envelope simply states FREEPOST DWP ESA 17. Can you confirm which area is DWP ESA 17? I wanted to send my ESA3 by special delivery or recorded delivery as hate posting anything to DWP without proof of posting - any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #219467 by Gordon
Ditzee

The Post Office will not accept the address for a Tracked post, it needs a postcode to allow this so you either need to use the address given or contact the DWP for an address with the postcode included.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.