× Members

ESA/universal credit

More
5 years 7 months ago #219482 by jarnold
ESA/universal credit was created by jarnold
Morning all
I recently applied for ESA , they returned documents but no record of my application , they now say I must apply for universal credit , where can I get help for this application or how this is processed ? , can't find on this site
Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #219497 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA/universal credit
Jazzie

See

www.gov.uk/universal-credit/how-to-claim

Once your claim is accepted then you need to supply a Fit Note so that you are not asked to seek work and then you must specifically ask for Work Capability Assessment to be done, do this by putting an entry on your UC Journal and by speaking to your JC+ advisor.

After that the process is effectively the same, you will receive a UC50 instead of an ESA50 but the criteria is the same.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.