× Members

PIP FTF and potential appeal

More
5 years 7 months ago #219492 by John
PIP FTF and potential appeal was created by John
Hello again,

My PIP review is scheduled for the 23rd of this month.

Experience tells me that I should fear the worst from the assessment and I will be kicked down to a standard PIP (from a higher rate DLA).

Basic question is do I have to appear in person for a PIP appeal?

Nothing would give me greater pleasure in announcing that I have been awarded an enhance PIP, but I am not hopeful.

:unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #219506 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP FTF and potential appeal
John

You can opt for a Paper hearing, where the panel will look at the papers that you and the DWP submit, however, I do have to tell you that the success rate for this type of hearing tends to be lower than the one for a hearing that you do attend.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.