× Members

PIP PA4 Report

More
5 years 6 months ago #220326 by djbantiques
PIP PA4 Report was created by djbantiques
Just a quick question.

On my PA4 report, last page under the "For office use only" section.

Musculoskeletal disease (regional) Non-specific back pain.

The back pain I have is caused by a prolapsed disc L4/5 and sciatica,.as documented correctly by the HP in the History section of the report.

Will this contradiction be of any relevance in a MR or appeal ?

Many thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fastmoggy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #220327 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP PA4 Report
David

Does the "back pain" limit your ability to complete the PIP activities or at the least contribute to you being unable to do them?

If it does then it is something to raise during an MR or appeal, if not then it simply indicates that the report is prone to error.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: djbantiques, fastmoggy

More
5 years 6 months ago #220391 by djbantiques
Replied by djbantiques on topic PIP PA4 Report
Gordon, yes the pain limits me in at least 5 of the descriptors.
Stretching, bending, twisting, turning and walking are all painful or impossible because of my prolapsed disc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
5 years 6 months ago #220513 by djbantiques
Gordon, what does the following refer to on my PA4 report under the
"List all evidence considered alongside the consultation findings" ?

Other (please list)
FME on system considered.

The other evidence they have listed is my
PIP questionnaire 02/05/2016
PIP PA4 16/06/2016
AR1 questionnaire 26/06/18

This seems to show no medical evidence has been taken into consideration but I'm not sure what the "FME on system considered " means.

Thanks.

More
5 years 6 months ago #220531 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP PA4 Report
David

FME is Further Medical Evidence, this could be the evidence that you have submitted but I can't tell you whether this is what was attached to your PIP2 or AR1.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: djbantiques

More
5 years 1 month ago #227668 by djbantiques
Just to update.
After receiving 0 points from my assessment I went to MR.
Sent a letter from my occupational therapist as extra evidence and followed the guides on here regarding the descriptors and which I disagreed with.
Result from MR was exactly the same......0 points.
Did my tribunal using the online platform and was informed the DWP had until 22nd March to reply
I started to prepare my case, again using the guides and tips on here, ready to send to the tribunal service.
Yesterday got a phone call from DWP Case Manager asking if I could spare 10 minutes to go through my claim. She was very thorough in going through everything and really nice and helpful. At the end of the call she said she would call me back within half an hour, after typing up the notes.
Twenty minutes later she called back saying she was able to reinstate my original award back dated to 12/2018, when they stopped it. If I accept this award the tribunal appeal will stop, they will inform the court.
I asked how long the award would be for, 3 years before review, so in fact 2 years before the games start again. I accepted the offer as I am quite satisfied with the award.
So thanks to Gordon, this site and the valuable guides all is good for the moment !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: CoolgirlM

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.