× Members

PIP PA4 Report

More
5 years 1 month ago #227680 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP PA4 Report
David

Really pleased that you have been able to get an award without having to wait for a hearing, well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: djbantiques

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227847 by djbantiques
Replied by djbantiques on topic PIP PA4 Report

Gordon wrote: David

Really pleased that you have been able to get an award without having to wait for a hearing, well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Gordon, just a question on this after receiving the award letter.

On my PIP award letter it says "we will contact you after 27th September 2021 to make sure you are receiving the right level of PIP ".
Does this mean they will send me the forms out September 2020, one year before as is the usual case ? There is no other mention in the letter of when or how long the award is for.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227860 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP PA4 Report
David

The letter should give you a start date and an end date, the reference to 27/09/21 implies that your award is until 27/9/22.

I would expect you to be reassessed in 2021, not 2020.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: djbantiques

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.