× Members

MR docs to send back to DWP

More
5 years 6 months ago #221236 by fastmoggy
MR docs to send back to DWP was created by fastmoggy
I see we have on our site the CRMR1 report form here to download, will they except them or do we have to wait for 'theirs' to arrive and are they the same?
Just calling them dosn't make us feel that the situation is in hand!
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #221238 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic MR docs to send back to DWP

fastmoggy wrote: I see we have on our site the CRMR1 report form here to download, will they except them or do we have to wait for 'theirs' to arrive and are they the same?
Just calling them dosn't make us feel that the situation is in hand!
Thanks

You can use the one here on you can just write a letter, using the form is not a requirement.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: fastmoggy

More
5 years 6 months ago #221393 by fastmoggy
Replied by fastmoggy on topic MR docs to send back to DWP
Ok, Hopefully last question?
Is there a set format or template on here I can use? having never had to go through this process we want to get it right.
I take it we put down what we disagree with but do we need to send any evidence with it?
I have written down a statement of facts as to why we disagree and pointed out that the HCP didn't ask to do certain 'exercises' which we feel had a severe impact on the outcome of the report due to crucial information omitted and observations saying one thing but not that they couldnt be carried out to an exceptable level.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice with this and if anyone else is going through or had to do this id love to hear how you did this.

More
5 years 6 months ago #221395 by fastmoggy
Replied by fastmoggy on topic MR docs to send back to DWP
Hi Gordon,
just read the support for clients with PIP mandatory reconsiderations& Appeals which answers most of my questions and has given us the confidence we desperately needed!

Unfortunately were having to sift through 5 years of awards and reports as they did! so not entirly aware sure what evidnce they used apart from the F2F to refuse further entitlement.

As usual, any help and advice is greatly appreciated.

More
5 years 6 months ago #221424 by Gordon

fastmoggy wrote: Is there a set format or template on here I can use? having never had to go through this process we want to get it right.

Have a look at the MR & Appeals submission document in the PIP area.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: fastmoggy

More
5 years 6 months ago #221425 by Gordon

fastmoggy wrote: Hi Gordon,
just read the support for clients with PIP mandatory reconsiderations& Appeals which answers most of my questions and has given us the confidence we desperately needed!

Unfortunately were having to sift through 5 years of awards and reports as they did! so not entirly aware sure what evidnce they used apart from the F2F to refuse further entitlement.

As usual, any help and advice is greatly appreciated.

Your primary activity is to show that you meet the criteria for an award, so go back through your claim form, the PIP Claim guide and the assessment report to make sure this is the case, remember that you need to be able to complete the PIP activities reliably and on the majority of days.

As a seconddary acivity go trough the assement report itself, stick to issues that affect your scoring points and wherever you can undermine the assessor's opinions by reference to your evidence

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.