× Members

Support group for 7 yrs for the esa

More
5 years 5 months ago #221254 by Dmanda
Support group for 7 yrs for the esa was created by Dmanda
I am concerned and confused and have searched EVERY page of this site to find the answer I need to put my mind at rest I have been in the support group for roughly 7 yrs so to say that I was due a review is an understament I was initially put in it by the crisis team but in that time dla & now pip have had me in for a f2f every time
I suffer from borderline personality disorder, ptsd, clinical depression, aniexty epelipsy and bronchial asmhea ( like that list of medical problems isn't enough to make anyone ) I also have artritis in both wrists. I had a home assessment last yr for pip & was awarded enhanced pip but less than a year later esa50 arrived followed by pip review which I was unable to fill in due to overload in my head & the fact I had a broken arm & was unaware of it being broken. I fall down a lot, bruising to myself that is unexplined. I only recently got the best news of the skin cancer was removed from my face. As you can see I have enough to cope with without 8 deaths last yr without the dwp constantly being on my case for reviews. I am the 100% truthful in my problems mentally and physically you couldn't make
My life and health iasues up & believe me I would read this & think bulklshit that can't be true. I only wish that wasn't the case I have been beyond unlucky I feel cursed. The cancer was a positive contribution as it was my way out of hate the existence I have as it's not a life ever since my youngest son died of cot death many years ago I haven't been the same since have od'd many times but I can't even get that right. With just this small part of things that have happened to me Yes there is more growing up in Belfast. Mothers boyfriend doing the worst thing to any network 16 yr old and other things I have to ask for your help in asking why the hell am I hounded by dwp for assessments I have proven by f2f & medical records I'm not a benefit sponger who makes it up as I go along. Can someone please tell me what I can do for them to leave me alone. I have been told I come under the mental health regulations that I should not be put through the awful process of medicals. I have received a letter from medical centre arden hse deciding they are not going to be doing the f2f assessment as I asked my gp to help me with a home visit. That would be great news If I had a explanation to why this has happened. I am worried sick that much my psasrios has flawed up I'm sorry for the long detailed post but I think it is
Best to give as much information as possible not that helps me with the dwp. Grr any information on this big or small would be greatly appreciated if I am able to do something about them as I can't even think of trying to get some physiotherapy /psychiatric help with the constant badgering from the government I'm not sure how much more I can take. I am tired of fighting them I don'tlike or want the existence I have its not a life. It's a pathetic excuse & waste of time. Sorry I am a very blunt & honest person so I apologise for any wording that may cause you any offence but it is how I truly feel. I don't want nor like sympathy it's not what I want
Advice of any kind is all I kindly ask of you /anyone who takes the time to read this.Please don't think any of this is fabricated in fact I have left a LOT more out as some brains may be overloaded u have no one to turn to for help. I don't think anyone could handle it.
Kind regards. Aj.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #221282 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Support group for 7 yrs for the esa

Ak wrote: I have received a letter from medical centre arden hse deciding they are not going to be doing the f2f assessment as I asked my gp to help me with a home visit. That would be great news If I had a explanation to why this has happened.

I would assume that it is due to your GP's letter. A Paper Based Review can be done when the assessor has sufficient information to make a recommendation to the DWP/DofC or where carrying out a face to face assessment would be reasonably likely to cause physical or mental harm to the claimant.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dmanda

More
5 years 5 months ago #221337 by Dmanda
Replied by Dmanda on topic Support group for 7 yrs for the esa
If that is the case it will definitely be the first time for me hopefully I might be In for good luck for a change lol

More
5 years 5 months ago #221374 by RobJean
Replied by RobJean on topic Support group for 7 yrs for the esa
I understand and believe you 100%. (my situation very similar and am fully expecting 0 points regardless of my evidence).

In my opinion, It is the DWP that are pushing people off thier ESA/PIP/etc.. entitlements,
so, less work for the DWP when UC tranfers kick in and also will save them money.

Good Luck.
Dont give up!, Thats what they want. Please keep Fighting!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dmanda

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.