× Members

Trial tomorrow From DLA to PIPS

More
5 years 5 months ago #221355 by terdun9
Trial tomorrow From DLA to PIPS was created by terdun9
Good evening to everyone Tomorrow I have my DLA to PIPS trail I'm so so worried today I been feeling sick, light-headed, just sheer Panic I have someone coming with me as my husband is not very well himself
I just want to wish everybody well if they are having there's if so good luck
This has been going on 18 long months now can't wait to get it over and done with. I`ll come back tomorrow and let you all know

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #221379 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Trial tomorrow From DLA to PIPS
Jacqui

There will be three members of the panel, a Judge or solicitor, a doctor and a layperson with experience of disability issues.

The questions will mostly come from the doctor.

They will be asking about how and why you meet the criteria for an award of PIP so make sure you understand the Descriptors that you are hoping to meet.

Best of luck.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.