× Members

DLA to PIP

More
5 years 6 months ago #221564 by sadjnl
DLA to PIP was created by sadjnl
I am moving from DLA to PIP, they are going to look at my medical information they already have. I’m currently receiving DLA top care and bottom modbilty indefinitely.
My GP surgery do not give supporting letters for evidence! They have given me a print out of my medication, a line to say about past depression and when I was diagnosed with CFS/ME.
Does anyone think I need more?
S W

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #221603 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP
Sarah

The criteria for PIP is fundamentally different from DLA, for example; the reasons you have a DLA HRC award has no equivalent in PIP, so you cannot rely on the information you have previously submitted for DLA will help you to a PIP award.

You can request a copy of your medical records from your GP practice, this should any letters that have been sent by the Consultants that you see to your GP, this way you will know what is included but more importantly, can integrate it into your answer on the PIP2.

Please see our PIP Claim guide for assistance with completing the form.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadjnl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.