× Members

Mandatory reconsideration

More
5 years 6 months ago #221676 by p37
Mandatory reconsideration was created by p37
I had my face to face at the end of September. I have been put in the work related activity group. At my first work coach meeting today I was advised to ask for a MR to see if I could be put back in the support group. Is it worth me doing this? Can a new decision mean I am worse off? I was pretty much ok with the decision until the work coach meeting. Could it be the Job Centre are trying to save on their paperwork? The coach said my benefits would be 'safer' in the support group. I will have to be reassessed in a year anyway. Not sure what to do now!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #221694 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Mandatory reconsideration
P

The obvious question is whether you can show that you meet the criteria for the SG or not? Your post suggests that you are not sure that you do.

The only other decision that they can make is that you are Fit for Work, however, I can't recall a single case of someone losing their ESA award during an MR

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: p37

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.