× Members

ESA Support group. SUCCESS Finally

More
5 years 5 months ago #221749 by peter
ESA Support group. SUCCESS Finally was created by peter
Well back in September the dreaded ESA assessment questionnaire landed on my porch floor. After instant anxiety attack, i opened it. Noticed they had moved the goalposts again. Had a quick look through these guides looked pretty much a formality. So i sat, took a full day out to carefully fill the form in. I have no evidence material other than my four page prescription repeat form. Any who, i placed it all in the envelope posted it & stopped sleeping properly from that day on. 7th November face to face appointment arrives for 21st November. Again panic, although i have no reason to. Frets a lot becomes suicidal, not slept or rested since Friday 16th November. Skip to Tuesday the 20th, Posty comes with a dreaded health assessment address on back. Thinks here goes. Opens it to find they have cancelled the appointment & to ring job centre. Does this to be told no need for assessment as i still qualify for ESA Support group. Gosh i feel soooo much better now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #221755 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Support group. SUCCESS Finally
Peter

Very pleased for you, well done.

Gordon
Tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris