× Members

ESA3(IBA)06/18 FORM

More
5 years 5 months ago #221840 by markw
ESA3(IBA)06/18 FORM was created by markw
HI
My wife just received Form ESA3(IBR)06/18 asking for details of earnings since 2014, very detailed form asks for bank details including my own. My wife currently gets ESA in the support group and PIP. I myself get DLA and state pension. My wife has about a month to complete this form, is any advice available please.
Best regards
Josh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #221849 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA3(IBA)06/18 FORM
Josh

This is a facts based form so there is not really any advice we can offer but if you are struggling with any of the questions, then come back to the forum and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 5 months ago #221877 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic ESA3(IBA)06/18 FORM
Josh hi

I too have received one of these forms today and I think I'm right in saying that this is the one that will decide whether or not you will qualify for ESA(IR), in order that DWP can pay you all the monies you should have had from 2012.

Some of us won't qualify for IR and therefore we don't have to complete it.

Kind regards
P:woohoo:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.