× Members

ESA50

More
5 years 5 months ago #221924 by melanie
ESA50 was created by melanie
I'm getting myself in a right state trying to complete this ESA50 "renewal" I have so many physical and mental health conditions conditions - the form just looks a complete muddle and state! I've got so much evidence to send in, I'm concerned stuff will get overlooked. I'm just totally overwhelmed with it all. CAB completed one form, but it didn't seem to have adequate information in. I've tried looking through the guide on here, but I'm so lost and confused with it. Any advice, help, tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #221968 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50
Melanie

The first thing you need to do is to make sure that you are using our ESA Claim guides, they explain the criteria that you are being assessed against.

Next, try and adopt a standard approach to answering the questions, there is a "formula" in the guides for doing this.

So start by making a short list of each of the ESA activities of the problems that you have and why you have them, then mark them in the order that you are most affected,.

So as an example; perhaps you have Rheumatoid Arthritis in your shoulders and Fibromyalgia in your back, the FM prevents you from raising your hands above your head and the RA from touching your head, as the RA has the more severe effect then you should mention this first and then explain about how the FM impacts on you second.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.