× Members

ESA3(IBR) 06/18

More
5 years 5 months ago #221927 by Morksmate
ESA3(IBR) 06/18 was created by Morksmate
I received a letter and the form mentioned in the subject line on Friday. I know it relates to the errors made when migrating some people from I.B. to E.S.A. Contribution based and Income related. I have found this form to be very difficult to understand due to the wording of the questions, especially when relating to savings balances.
I phoned the number on the letter for clarification on 3 separate occasions, askiing what balances they wanted. The first person told me I should put down the balances in my accounts as at 7/9/13 - this would have proved almost impossible as the bank I was using then has since ceased to exist. I have phoned on a further 2 occasions and have been told it is the present balances I should use.

Can anyone confirm what they actually want, please?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #221975 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA3(IBR) 06/18
Morksmate

This form, although it is not designed for it, is assessing your entitlement to ESA(IR) throughout the period from when you were transferred to ESA to the current date, so you need to provide balances throughout the period, I would suggest every six months and specifically for any period where your total assets and savings exceeded £6000.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morksmate

More
5 years 5 months ago #222798 by phil100
Replied by phil100 on topic ESA3(IBR) 06/18
What happens if your bank only goes back to 2015, not 2014 as they are asking for?

More
5 years 5 months ago #222806 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA3(IBR) 06/18

phil100 wrote: What happens if your bank only goes back to 2015, not 2014 as they are asking for?

Tell the DWP and see what they say.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: phil100

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.