× Members

RECORD OR NOT RECORD?.

More
5 years 5 months ago #221930 by toulane55
RECORD OR NOT RECORD?. was created by toulane55
My f2f pip interview is 5/12. I am thinking about recording the interview, can I please ask for peoples opinions regarding recording interviews?
Would it antagonise the person interviewing?
Would it be beneficial?
Would it be worth it?
I would be very grateful to hear from anyone that has recorded an interview
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #222021 by Mollie
Replied by Mollie on topic RECORD OR NOT RECORD?.
I have had 2 ESA assessments recorded and my Husband one PIP assessment The first ESA one was a nasty and aggressive nurse who obviously misheard what I said and misread the form I completed and rediagnosed me. I got Support Group on appeal. The second time was short and correct and again Support Group. My Husband had his PIP assessment recorded and there was no problem with the assessor. During the assessments, we forgot about the recordings but it felt comforting to have them to verify what you think you have said. I would certainly recommend having it recorded.
The following user(s) said Thank You: toulane55

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.