× Members

Transfer from DLA Indefinate Award to PIP

More
5 years 5 months ago #222050 by HarryD
Hello

My form has to be returned by 4 December. I’m stressed with filling it out. When can I ask for a two week extension? Also when phoning for an extension do they ask for the reason you want the extension? Does asking for an extension go against you?

Much appreciate the answers if you can.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #222059 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Transfer from DLA Indefinate Award to PIP
HD

There should be no problem with you requesting a two-week extension, just say that you are struggling to complete the form in the time given, there are no negative issues associated with you requesting the extra time.

Contact the DWP office dealing with your claim, their address and phone number will be on the letter that accompanied the PIP2.

If you are not already doing so, use our PIP Claim guide to help you complete the form

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 5 months ago #222060 by HarryD
Replied by HarryD on topic Transfer from DLA Indefinate Award to PIP
Thank you for your reply. I’m already using your pip claim guide. I will give DWP a phone tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.