× Members

ESA Disabilty Premium

More
5 years 5 months ago #222451 by keepyourhighhand
ESA Disabilty Premium was created by keepyourhighhand
Hi can you advise me, Ive had a lodger for a few yrs now, in the last 10yrs they have been caring for me as my health is worse, they are not claiming anything for caring for me , nor am I , I receive the severe disability priemium , I have been classed in the past as living on my own, when my lodger Was first here , Im in receipt of ESA, DLA PC , My Lodger is on State Pension, , Will I loose SDP money if I say They care for me and will I get into trouble, I hope someone can help , Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #222468 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Disabilty Premium
silvernightmare

Providing it is accepted that you live alone then this person providing you with care will not have any effect on your benefits.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: keepyourhighhand

More
5 years 4 months ago #222591 by keepyourhighhand
Replied by keepyourhighhand on topic ESA Disabilty Premium
Thank you Gordon, For your advice, I hope all goes well , fingers crossed

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.