× Members

Awaiting PIP MR - money in bank but no letter

More
5 years 5 months ago #222510 by ghsjgdhfq
I received PIP daily living until about 3 months ago when my renewal was denied. I applied for a mandatory reconsideration and have heard nothing since. Tonight some money marked DWP PIP has arrived in my bank account.

Could this mean they’ve reconsidered in my favour, or could there be another explanation?

I will phone them when I can but it’s half past midnight now and I can’t sleep for wondering.

Thank you..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #222525 by Gordon
fsdhjafhajkvd

If you had no award following the Decision then any payment of PIP would indicate that the Decision has been revised in your favour, it's not unusual for payments to be made before the claimant receives the Decision Letter. Ring the DWP for an update.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ghsjgdhfq

More
5 years 4 months ago #222667 by ghsjgdhfq
Replied by ghsjgdhfq on topic Awaiting PIP MR - money in bank but no letter
You were correct.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.