× Members

pip form extension

More
5 years 4 months ago #222562 by freddey
pip form extension was created by freddey
hi, just a quick question please.
my pip review form is due in by 15 nov, and my daughter rang the pip number on the front of form to ask if we could have a longer time to fill in the form, they said yes another 2 weeks to return the form . i am worried that that information will be noted . thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #222571 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip form extension

freddey wrote: hi, just a quick question please.
my pip review form is due in by 15 nov, and my daughter rang the pip number on the front of form to ask if we could have a longer time to fill in the form, they said yes another 2 weeks to return the form . i am worried that that information will be noted . thank you in advance

Requests for extenions are quite common I don't know of anybody who has had a problem with it but if you are still concerned then ring again to check that the new return date has been logged on the computer system.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: freddey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.