× Members

not recieved aknowledgment letter for pip

More
5 years 4 months ago #222576 by AJ27
Hi i sent off my commpleted forms for my pip review exactly one month ago today . does everyone recieve an aknowledgment letter to say it has been recieved ?? because i have not and im worried. im to stressed to call them up as i get to anxious so just want to know if it is procedure for them to send out aknowledgemt letter ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #222596 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic not recieved aknowledgment letter for pip
AJ

I am afraid the DWP do not send out a letter acknowledging receipt of your PIP Review form, however, if it has been a month and they had not received it then I think it likely that you would have heard by now about your claim being closed but if you want to know for certain then the only way for you to know is for you, or someone acting on your behalf to ring them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 months ago #222617 by AJ27
sorry i ment to say aknowledgemnt text that people usually get , and not letter.
My form was to be sent back no later than 26th novemember and i completed it and sent it back much earlier on 5th november .

More
5 years 4 months ago #222620 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic not recieved aknowledgment letter for pip

AJ27 wrote: sorry i ment to say aknowledgemnt text that people usually get , and not letter.
My form was to be sent back no later than 26th novemember and i completed it and sent it back much earlier on 5th november .

Only some DWP offices are using this facility and I suspect that even for those offices that are, then it has to be actioned by someone rather than it being automatic.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: AJ27

More
5 years 4 months ago #222623 by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic not recieved aknowledgment letter for pip
I sent my PIP review form back in September- recorded post- didn't get the acknowledgement text until this week!

More
5 years 4 months ago #222628 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic not recieved aknowledgment letter for pip
I phoned PIP this morning as I sent my review form back last week and hadn't received a text (thankfully they did have my PIP review form on the system). The lady I spoke to said that while text acknowledgements should be sent out for some reason not everyone was getting one. It seems to be pure pot luck if one is sent. Or as with Ellen above (and in other posts I have read here at B&W and elsewhere) even stranger, the texts are being sent many weeks later.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.