× Members

PIP review and further information sheets

More
5 years 5 months ago #222774 by anitairene
PIP review and further information sheets was created by anitairene
Hi, I have received the paperwork for my PIP review and wondered if is okay for me to copy and submit the additional information sheets that I attached to my original application when I was moved from DLA to PIP.
I have suffered no noticable changes in my condition since the original assessment three years ago but reading through your advice it seems that it might be wise to submit further information.
Is there any such thing as too much information?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #222800 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP review and further information sheets
swibley

There's no specific problem with you copying the information but the AR1 is supposed to be reviewed in conjunction with your previous claim forms and evidence so the duplication may be obvious and this could lead to the content being devalued so I would consider some revision of it.

I would always say to include all the information that is relevant to your claim even if the volume is large but consider whether it can be revised to make it shorter, I often find that a sentence will work as well as a paragraph and presentation can make a big difference, consider more paragraph breaks and providing and an index to what is included.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.