× Members

Posting ESA50 back: freepost safe or not?

More
5 years 5 months ago #222817 by MsJane
Hi! Possibly a daft question but do people rely on the freepost envelope included with the ESA50 to post it in? Is that a safe option? Or should I be sending it signed for?

I'm panicking a little because the nearest post office is going to cost me a fair bit in taxis whereas there's a post box at the end of my road so if the freepost is safe, it would be much more convenient. But if it isn't, I don't want to risk it!

Thank you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #222826 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Posting ESA50 back: freepost safe or not?
MsJane

There's no reason why your form should be any less likely to arrive with a Freepost address as any other but this is a time of uncertainty in the post, the Royal Mail suspend the First Class guarantee and of course, there is significantly more post at this time of year.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.