× Members

Pip

More
5 years 5 months ago #222884 by sue hudson
Pip was created by sue hudson
Hi my award ends next July do I have to reapply and start a new claim ? If so when should I start my claim ? Just had a review for my present award at home I sent my review form back in August this process is soul destroying having to discuss every detail of my life and degenerative condition even though I sent very strong medical evidence to DWP. I keep having to remind myself to breathe and tell myself the more I do this the more accepting I will be of my disabilities that restrict my life so much . Thank you for being there for all of us you are a life line and very much apprecited . Keep fighting stay strong I can do this :) sue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #222892 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip
Sue

If you sent your reassessment form back to the DWP in August then there should have been a Decision made, if you have not heard about this then you need to contact the DWP for an update.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 5 months ago #222911 by sue hudson
Replied by sue hudson on topic Pip
Sorry Gordon my currant award finishes July 2019 and I was asking do I have to start at the beginning again and make a new claim if so when should I start to apply ? The rest of my question was me just venting after having a home visit to review my present award I was just feeling very down . Thank you sue :)

More
5 years 5 months ago #222935 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip
Sue

The home visit would have been to see whether they intend to extend your award if you have not had a Decision on this yet then you should chase the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 5 months ago #223026 by sue hudson
Replied by sue hudson on topic Pip
Thank you very much once again for your very valuable help you keep me sane . I love The Man With No Voice on The Royal Variety Performance re benefit fraud officer great guy . Have a well deserved rest over Christmas and I will update you on my claim in the New Year . Kind regards and Best Wishes sue:)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.