× Members

ESA National Insurance contributions

More
5 years 4 months ago #223152 by BPWagstaff
ESA National Insurance contributions was created by BPWagstaff
Hello,

Please can you help?

We were told to claim new style esa so that the person who I care for would be able to get his stamp (NIC) paid.
We do not want to claim money, just the NIC stamp if possible?

We receive PIP for long term progressive illness and as the Carer/appointee I requeste a home visit from job centre plus and completed a ESA 1 form.
A medical certificate was requested by job centre plus,. Our doctor has given an indefinate one .
Will this suffice as applying for PiP caused so much stress and we would not want to have to go through any other assessment.
Thanks
Baza.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #223185 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA National Insurance contributions
Baza

I am afraid they can only receive the NI Credits that ESA pays by going through an assessment and being found to be Unfit for Work, there is no way around this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 months ago #223222 by BPWagstaff
Replied by BPWagstaff on topic ESA National Insurance contributions
Dear Gordon
Thankyou for your help and reply..
Can I ask who it is that does the assessments?
Am I able to request a copy of the esa 1 form that was filled in by the job centre plus agent at our home and then took it away?

Many thanks Gordon as always.
Carer.

More
5 years 4 months ago #223225 by Gordon
Baza

ESA assessments are done by a company called Maximus, aka Centre for Health and Disability Assessment, aka Health Assessment Advisory Service.

You should be able to request a copy of the ESA1 by contacting the DWP office dealing with his claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 months ago #223226 by Gordon
Baza

ESA assessments are done by a company called Maximus, aka Centre for Health and Disability Assessment, aka Health Assessment Advisory Service.

You should be able to request a copy of the ESA1 by contacting the DWP office dealing with his claim.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.