× Members

PIP/F2F Assessment

More
5 years 5 months ago #223154 by sleepyowl
PIP/F2F Assessment was created by sleepyowl
Hi,

I'm in the middle of a review for ESA (support group) and thinking about claiming PIP. Some of my health problems are severe anxiety, depression and social phobia so things like F2F meetings are extremely difficult. Are they always required for PIP claims? I've just sent back my ESA form complete with pages of medical evidence and went into great detail about how my illnesses affect me. If my reassessment for ESA is successful, is it possible my claim information could be used for my PIP claim without the need for a F2F?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #223187 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP/F2F Assessment
sleepyowl

For new PIP Claims, only about 5% of claimants will avoid a F2F.

They might use the report from your ESA reassessment but certainly won't use any of the other information, the criteria for ESA and PIP are too different.

Have a look at our PIP Claim guide for information about the claim process and the criteria that you will need to meet.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.