× Members

From Incapacity to ESA 2012 to 2015

More
5 years 4 months ago #223173 by apples6
From Incapacity to ESA 2012 to 2015 was created by apples6
Dear B&W

I would be grateful if you could provide me with some assistance on the following please,

I have just received a 44 page form (to be returned at the beginning of January 19) re when I was on Incapacity Benefit in 2012 (over 6 years ago:
to early 2015 nearly 4 years ago.

I have not had time to go through it all however I noticed that re "savings" it requested a statement form the period that is 2011: 6 years ago and to nearly 4 years ago. I rang up and said this could be difficult, the person said to get a yearly statement (as the amount they are referring to is slightly over £5,500, which I have yet to try and do from the banks.

Thank for any assistance: apparently it is to do with the transfer from Incapacity to ESA

Do you know for one person what the amount of money is related to and any regulation links

Best Wishes Apples 6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #223212 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic From Incapacity to ESA 2012 to 2015
Apple

Have a look at the following

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=topic&catid=10&id=125222

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.