× Members

PIP F2F

More
5 years 5 months ago #223191 by charles
PIP F2F was created by charles
Hi my husband had his pip review F2F on Friday at home. The assessor introduce herself to my husband and that was the last she spoke to him. All questions were put to me and i tried to include my husband the best i could. I even left the room at one point and she still did not talk to him!
After the assessment she said the review should have been carried out after the ongoing tests that my husband has to have in the oncoming weeks, therefore he may only get his pip for a year and then have to have another review, she also said she did not know if his money would be stopped while he waited for the outcome of the assessment. As it was very stressful i didn't question what she meant and now we are worried about this.
However she did seem supportive and answered a lot of the questions for us in a favourable way.
We are now worried that the outcome of her assessment may result in us losing his award.
Any advice please ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #223221 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP F2F
Charles

You should be able to request a copy of the assessment report by contacting the DWP office dealing with his claim, this will give you an understanding of what Decision is likely to be made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 months ago #224085 by charles
Replied by charles on topic PIP F2F
Got assessment report back today, after audit.
Scored 23 points for living and 16 for mobility with a review in 2 years (1)
Very relieved.
Thank you for your support

More
5 years 4 months ago #224118 by Gordon

charles wrote: Got assessment report back today, after audit.
Scored 23 points for living and 16 for mobility with a review in 2 years (1)
Very relieved.
Thank you for your support

Sounds really promising, hopefully, the DWP will confirm the points when they make a Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #225572 by charles
Replied by charles on topic PIP F2F
Hi, had the award letter back from DWP. Got enhanced for both and the DM increased length of award from 2 to 3 years with review in 2 years.
Thanks again for help

More
5 years 3 months ago #225585 by Gordon

charles wrote: Hi, had the award letter back from DWP. Got enhanced for both and the DM increased length of award from 2 to 3 years with review in 2 years.
Thanks again for help

Very pleased for you, well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

The following user(s) said Thank You: charles

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.