× Members

DWP collect info fr all public services workers??

More
5 years 4 months ago #223275 by chafur47
How can I exclude myself from any responsibilty of collected and entered data
from all public service workers, who frequently contradict each other when filling in forms about us such as ticking a box saying I walked in (I am a wheelchair user), or transferred without help, when I ask for help or my walking stick, and such important info which could be seen by DWP, involved are doctors when we attend hospital/GPs/nurses appointment, social workers (their reports are usually very contradictory or wrong),. OTs etc..
How can we protect ourselves, and what should we write when filling in form to that effect, ie, some info collected in hospitals, social workers etc are wrong. Most are unaware, its only because I asked for ,my all my records, that I saw the wrong box was ticked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #223286 by Gordon
chafur

Realistically, there is nothing you can do to stop these errors being made all you can do is write to the relevant authority when you find an error asking them to correct the information but realise that some of this information will be opinion and it may not be possible to change this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.