× Members

Those ESA 3 enquiry forms.

• s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #223284 by s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk
Those ESA 3 enquiry forms. was created by s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk
Just received mine enquiring as to wether I wish to back claim Income related ESA. I know that due to slowly selling off my old business assets down the years and I wouldn't be eligible. So apart from saying on the form that I know I wouldn't be eligible and don't wish to pursue a claim, do I return the full enquiry form in the return post un filled in, or just that last page which has the tick boxes on? Call me tight, but sending the whole thing back to them via registered post would cost a lot compared to just a single page. :)

Also what with Christmas being in the way I'm not sure the form will get to them in time for as per usual with them I received the form late in the day, so how flexible are they with the deadline? I imagine at most It will only be a week late?

Thanks. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #223293 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Those ESA 3 enquiry forms.
Just Me

As far as I am aware they want the form back as well but I don't think there is any need to use a registered post and I don't think it will matter if it is late.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk

• s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #223299 by s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk
Replied by s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk on topic Those ESA 3 enquiry forms.
I just leave the rest of the form blank though as I'm not pursuing a claim?

More
5 years 4 months ago #223302 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Those ESA 3 enquiry forms.

Just Me wrote: I just leave the rest of the form blank though as I'm not pursuing a claim?

Yes, that will be fine.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.