× Members

PIP Tribunal

More
5 years 4 months ago #223645 by Oddsocks
PIP Tribunal was created by Oddsocks
Have no idea how to show tribunal reasons for disagreement of pa4 report,if it was only inaccurate in a few places it would not be as difficult, but it's shockingly incorrect, in 4 places it's fabricated , I'm scared to go, as Dla-pip from high rate dla,low mobility dla to zero for pip, tribunal in 3 weeks, without actually stating that my report is so flawed I don't know what to do, I had my daughter at f2f Atos Assessment and 2 previous f2f assessment reports were absolutely fine, I can't actually defend why DWP decision unsafe NFP, without coming across as unreasonable, and seemingly hypocritical of assessment services. Regardless of outcome of tribunal, my MP is fantastic and I will continue complaint to IAS(atos), I just didn't want it to form the biggest part of appeal, I am totally at wits end

Oddsocks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #223661 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Tribunal
Alfie

I've moved your post to its own topic, we ask members not to post their questions in other member's topics as it can lead to the wrong advice being given or taken.

First of all, have a look at the following

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/3688-most...enior-tribunal-judge

Stick to issues that affect your scoring points and then just be factual, this is not what I said, this did not happen. If you need to deal with the assessor's opinions then try and do so by referring back to your own evidence to show that they are erroneous.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 months ago #223914 by Oddsocks
Replied by Oddsocks on topic PIP Tribunal
Sorry to Gordon regarding posting a a question in another member topics, I'm completely at a loss regarding how to ask a question or post a query on this website or any other this is the 1st time, I still don't know how to do this, and apologies to Gordon but when he says moved my post to it's own topic, I'm still no wiser a about how to post or any answers received to help me, I am literally clueless as how to use the forum either to ask a question for help or how to know ignition was replied to, that's how I went wrong as Gordon said and now although I've renewed my membership I can't post as I'm worried I'll be getting it wrong again I apologise for posting in a place i shouldn't
it wasn't intentional.

Oddsocks

More
5 years 4 months ago #223916 by Oddsocks
Replied by Oddsocks on topic PIP Tribunal
I not sure my reply was sent ok I'm panicking, although I'm a paid up member, I haven't a clue how to access help from member forums, I tried and Gordon replied he'd moved post to it's own topic, I don't know what is exactly I have to do , I'm 56 and this is a first, my knowledge of on-line forums is zero, please help , or I've just paid my renewal without me having the knowledge to use the forum correctly, I don't want Gordon to think I was breaching the rules,it's just my lack of knowledge I have no social media/Twitter etc, so don't know the etiquette / rules of posting and anything that involved, I'm a little worried about trying again without some help, I've no doubt my 12 year old granddaughter could do this blindfolded , thanks Mrs Wendy McArthur

Oddsocks

More
5 years 4 months ago #223931 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Tribunal
Alfie

Don't worry about your posting in someone else's topic as I said in my previous post I moved yours so that there is no confusion as to who I am answering and so that the advice I give is correct for that person.

You can either Reply (button under each post) to a post and it will be added to the topic that you are viewing or you can start a New Topic (button above all of the posts).

We ask members to try and keep all of their posts in one topic so it is easy for both of us to refer back to what has been said.

The forum is very busy so either bookmark your posts in your browser or you can find them in the forum by clicking on your forum name as it appears in the forum, for example; to the left of your post above.

All posts are moderated and will not appear in the forum until approved by a Moderator, we are only online 2pm-3.30pm and 8pm-9,30pm, Monday to Friday.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oddsocks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.