× Members

DWP TXT On A Sunday

More
5 years 3 months ago #224097 by bytespc
DWP TXT On A Sunday was created by bytespc
Help...I have just received a TXT headed DWP We Need To Talk To You About Your ESA Claim, please call us straightaway on 0800 169 0310, my ESA have been in payment in various forms since 1994, I'm in the support group and get contribution based, I received a letter on Friday which said that I didn't qualify for Income Related because my partner worked more than 24hrs a week from 21/03/12 which was for the if I was due compensation form.

I'm now confused and frightened as we have just received 3 month notice to quit our rented accommodation, obviously I haven't notified ESA or PIP yet as we are still trying to find alternative accommodation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224126 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DWP TXT On A Sunday
Bytespc

I'm sorry but I can't offer any advice without more information, you need to contact the DWP to find out what is going on.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: bytespc

More
5 years 3 months ago #224214 by bytespc
Replied by bytespc on topic DWP TXT On A Sunday
I phoned and as per the standard 40 minute wait was eventually told that someone had reported us for moving house when we've only just ( week and a bit ) been given 3 months notice to quit, obviously told them that I would tell them as soon as we have our new address, being on contribution based ESA and also PIP am I right in thinking that this doesn't trigger UC migration as we don't claim housing benefit or any of the associated additions ?

More
5 years 3 months ago #224231 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DWP TXT On A Sunday
Bytespc

No, there is no reason why you would have to claim UC.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #224247 by bytespc
Replied by bytespc on topic DWP TXT On A Sunday
Thank you so much for that piece of information, we can sleep a little easier tonight.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.