× Members

Pip until 2020

More
5 years 3 months ago #224216 by Denstew15
Pip until 2020 was created by Denstew15
I’m starting to get worried again as my last pip was a difficult face to face . Even tho I’m on both enhanced rate and it runs out 2020 last time the form came very early and I did what was correct and filled in form with mental health letters and under pain clinic I had 9 months left on claim they stopped it and f2f lied I asked claim to be looked at again and I was awarded it for 3 years I have a mobility car and my anxiety is starting to hit that dread of the form again . My state of mind has not improved will you help me nearer the time with the form ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224233 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip until 2020
Den

We will do what we are able to when the time comes.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #224412 by Denstew15
Replied by Denstew15 on topic Pip until 2020
Thank you . It’s such a worry

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.